Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Incredible extension on Marketing 101!

I couldn't believe what I just read in my inbox: Naomi is re-opening her Marketing 101 course even though its already started! Here's what she had to say:

"Over the last few days we've had a couple dozen emails from people who didn't have the money for Marketing 101 before but do now. They're wondering if they can get in the course even though it's already started.

My mother always says that if one person writes to you about something, 10,000 people think about it but don't write. Now, I have a feeling there aren't 240,000 people saying they want Marketing 101, but I see her point and I wanted to give you the chance."

Even though the course has already started, you'll get the first week available for download and you can continue on with the rest of the course.

Naomi at Ittybiz.com is really gracious to do this for everyone out there... get in while you still can!

No comments: