Bookmark and Share

Monday, September 1, 2008

Make Money in your Pyjamas with CashCrate

With CashCrate, I was able to realize an incredible dream today: I made money from home, while still in my pyjamas!

To celebrate the long weekend, my wife and I had some friends over last night and then went out and had a few drinks. Perhaps I had a few too many, because when I woke up this morning I was a little hungover. My wife had gone to work but I had the day off, and I was laying in bed trying to get some more sleep when I remembered I had signed up for CashCrate the day before. I realized that instead of sleeping I could have some cereal and make some money while still wearing my pajamas. I had always heard that you could use the Internet to make money from home and do it naked or in your PJs. So that's what I did.

In about an hour I had made about a dollar, but I had over $3 in payments pending to be credited to my account. Now admittedly, thats not a lot of cash.... but it is if you consider I could have been sleeping and making nothing! It was also a pleasant surprise to learn that I had also made almost a dollar on referrals. Not bad considering that was only for 1 day at the end of August.

With referrals, I've been able help someone make a little extra money, and that someone has helped me make a bit of extra money. And that is what I call win-win.

So in all seriousness, if you are looking to make a bit of extra money from home (and not to mention get the chance to get in on some great offers of trials or free product) then you should check out CashCrate and sign up.

No comments: