Bookmark and Share

Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome - First Post

Hello and welcome to the Intentional Wealth blog!

I have a number of other blogs on the go and I have found that one of the most common topics that keeps cropping up is how to make money online. I have done some research and found a few ways and I am constantly learning more so I wanted to collect the information and share it with others.

Just to let you know, these are definitely not "Get Rich Quick" schemes. But they are honest and easy ways to make money from home, in your spare time. I have a good paying job, but I want to make extra income for simple things like better vacations or even the possibility of having my wife stay home and not work if that is what she wants. Or so I can stay home and not work because that's what I want! :) Not working would free me up to spend more time helping people. It might sound cheesy but that's really all I want.

But I also want to help people. I was introduced early on to the idea that by helping and supporting others in their quest to make more money for the reasons that they have, then I would be opening the door for abundance and wealth to come my way. In short, I can (and you can too!) make money by helping others make money. I call that a win-win situation.

Its not JUST about the money, but you can't deny the money is important. We need it to live. But the freedom we can have by not being chained to a job... now that's priceless.

Sincerely,

Rick Henderson

No comments: